With Hannah’s knee not getting any better, and the doctor that she saw here recommending an MRI to see what is going on, we were faced with a difficult decision. Ultimately, on crutches, in almost constant pain, and with her insurance company not letting her know whether they would pay for treatment, Hannah’s decision about whether to stay was pretty much made for her. After a bit of a nightmare booking flights online, her dad booked her a flight home for Monday night. We returned back to the Best Western on Sunday so she would be closer to the airport, could take advantage of the free shuttle, and we knew there was a restaurant and bar where she could hang out before the shuttle left. So, just after midday on Monday, having waved Hannah off in the shuttle bus to the airport, we headed towards Concord.

Advertisements